TERMS OF SERVICE
TERMS OF SERVICE Service Hunt: Last updated on: 1st January, 2016.
Please read the “Terms of Service” for the complete picture of your legal requirements. By using Service Hunt or any Service Hunt services, you are agreeing to these terms. Be sure to occasionally check back for updates.
1. Creating Account
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service. If you are below the age of 18, you must use the service under the guidance of a parent or guardian.
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a Service Hunt account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. Service Hunt may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that Service Hunt will use the email address and cell phone number you provide as the primary methods for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Service Hunt cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as data, graphics, photos and links that is uploaded under your Service Hunt Account (“Profile Content”). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of Service Hunt will result in an immediate termination of your services. Don’t use Service Hunt for anything illegal or transmit any harmful code. Remember that with any violation of these terms we will cancel your service. If we need to reach you, we will send you an email or mobile text message.
- The person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
- If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service. This means the person signing up for the Service Hunt Service is responsible for the account and is bound by these Terms of Service. If you sign up on behalf of your employer, your employer owns the account and is also bound by our Terms of Service.
- Technical support is provided to all Account holders and is only available via email and mobile phones.
- The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Uganda applicable therein, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. The parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Uganda with respect to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms of Service and is hereby expressly excluded.
- You acknowledge and agree that Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on Service Hunt’s website, and such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after the amended Terms of Service are posted to Service Hunt’s website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms of Service, do not continue to use the Service.
- You may not use the Service Hunt service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of Republic of Uganda.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use Service Hunt or Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove profile Content and Accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service Hunt customer, Service Hunt employee, member, or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
- Service Hunt does not pre-screen profile Content and it is in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Store Content that is available via the Service.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that Service Hunt employees and contractors may also be Service Hunt customers/merchants and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your confidential information in doing so.
- In the event of a dispute regarding Account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm Account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, your registered mobile phone number etc.
- Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful Account ownership and transfer an Account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful Account owner, Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC reserves the right to temporarily disable an Account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties. This means that we can modify, cancel or refuse the service at anytime. In the event of an ownership dispute over a Service Hunt account, we can freeze the account or transfer it to the rightful owner.
- You expressly understand and agree that Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or these Terms of Service (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected. This means we are not responsible if you break the law, breach this agreement or go against the rights of a third party, especially if you get sued. Service is “as is” so it may have errors or interruptions and we provide no warranties.
The failure of Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). This means that if Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC chooses not to enforce any of these provisions at any time, it does not mean that they give up that right later. These terms of service make up the agreement that applies to you. This means that any previous agreements between you and Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC don't apply if they conflict with these terms.
6. Intellectual Property and Customer Content
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service Hunt service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your Service Hunt profile at any time by deleting your Account.
- By uploading profile Content, you agree: (a) to allow other internet users to view your Store Content; (b) to allow Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC to display and store your profile Content; and (c) that Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC can, at any time, review all the profile Content submitted by you to its Service.
- You retain ownership over all Profile Content that you upload to a Service Hunt website; however, by making your profile public, you agree to allow others to view your profile Content. You are responsible for compliance of profile Content with any applicable laws or regulations.
- We will not disclose your confidential information to third parties, except as required in the course of providing our services. Confidential information includes any materials or information provided by you to us which is not publicly known. Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was in the public domain at the time we received it; (b) comes into the public domain after we received it through no fault of ours; (c) we received from someone other than you without breach of our or their confidentiality obligations; or (d) we are required by law to disclose. This means that anything you upload remains yours and your responsibility.
- All payments will be done through mobile money, use of credit cards, PayPal among other methods as they are disclosed to you when checking out.
- The service will be billed in 30 day intervals. When your billing period is over the Account Owner will be sent an invoice via the email provided. As well, an invoice will appear on the Account page of your Service Hunt administration console. Users have approximately two weeks to bring up and settle any issues with the billing.
- All fees are exclusive of applicable state, local or other governmental sales, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”).
- You are responsible for all applicable Taxes and withdrawal fees charges that arise from or as a result of your subscription to or purchase of Service Hunt’s products and services. Such amounts are in addition to fees for such products and services and will be billed to the credit card and mobile money account you use to pay for the products and services.
- Service Hunt does not provide refunds. For any inquires about payments plans and methods contact us on +256-775745803/256-702981487 or emails us at email@example.com. This means that for live payment gateways, a valid credit card and mobile money account are required. You will be billed every 30 days and have 2 weeks to pay. Tax is not included and will be billed to your credit card or mobile money account. If you’re exempt from taxes, let us know by giving us your original exemption certificate and we’ll stop adding taxes to your bill. No refunds.
- You may cancel your Account at anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in Service Hunt's response.
- Upon termination of the Services by either party for any reason:
- 1. Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC will cease providing you with the Services and you will no longer be able to access your Account;
- 2. unless otherwise provided in the Terms of Service, you will not be entitled to any refunds of any fees, pro rata or otherwise; 3. any outstanding balance owed to Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC for your use of the Services through the effective date of such termination will immediately become due and payable in full; and
- 4. Your company profile will be taken offline..
- If at the date of termination of the Service, there are any outstanding fees owing by you, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid in full, you will not be charged again.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service Hunt Service or your Account for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC may suspend or terminate your Account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site. This means that to initiate a cancellation, email email@example.com Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC will respond with specific information regarding the cancellation process for your account. If you cancel in the middle of your billing cycle, you’ll have one last email invoice. We may change or cancel your account at any time. Any fraud and we will suspend or cancel your account.
- Prices for using the Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Service Hunt Site (www.servicehunt.biz) or the administration menu of your Service Hunt profile via an announcement.
- Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. This means that we may change or discontinue the service at anytime, without liability.
- 1. In addition to these Terms of Service, you also agree to be bound by the additional service-specific terms applicable to services you purchase from, or that are provided by, Service Hunt’s partners or other third parties.
- 2. Service Hunt may from time to time recommend, provide you with access to, or enable third party software, applications (“Apps”), products, services or website links (collectively, “Third Party Services”) for your consideration or use. Such Third Party Services are made available only as a convenience, and your purchase, access or use of any such Third Party Services is solely between you and the applicable third party services provider (“Third Party Provider”). Any use by you of Third Party Services offered through the Services or Service Hunt’s website is entirely at your own risk and discretion, and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions and/or privacy policies applicable to such Third Party Services before using them.
- 3. We do not provide any warranties with respect to Third Party Services. You acknowledge that Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC has no control over Third Party Services, and shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such Third Party Services. The availability of Third Party Services on Service Hunt’s websites, or the integration or enabling of such Third Party Services with the Services does not constitute or imply an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by or with Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC. Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC strongly recommends that you seek specialist advice before using or relying on Third Party Services, to ensure they will meet your needs. If you install or enable a Third Party Service for use with the Services, you grant us permission to allow the applicable Third Party Provider to access your data and to take any other actions as required for the interoperation of the Third Party Service with the Services, and any exchange of data or other interaction between you and the Third Party Provider is solely between you and such Third Party Provider. Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC is not responsible for any disclosure, modification or deletion of your data or Store Content, or for any corresponding losses or damages you may suffer, as a result of access by a Third Party Service or a Third Party Provider to your data or profile Content.
- 4. Under no circumstances shall Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, extraordinary, exemplary or other damages whatsoever that result from any Third Party Services or your contractual relationship with any Third Party Provider, including any Expert. These limitations shall apply even if Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws. This means that we are not responsible for third party services so use them at your own risk. If you use any third party services on the Service Hunt platform, you permit us to send your data to those services. If you use them you agree that we do not provide a warranty, so get advice beforehand. 11. Copyright Protection and Takedown Procedure
Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC supports the protection of intellectual property and asks Service Hunt users to do the same. It's our policy to respond to all notices of alleged copyright infringement. If someone believes that one of our users is infringing their intellectual property rights, they can send an infringement notice to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Upon receiving a Notice, we may remove or disable access to the material claimed to be a copyright infringement. Once provided with a notice of takedown, the user can reply with a counter notification through the same email if they object to the complaint. The original complainant has 14 business days after we receive a counter notification to seek a court order restraining the merchant from engaging in the infringing activity, otherwise we restore the material. This means that Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC respects intellectual property rights and you should too. If we receive a copyright infringement claim, we may disable access or remove the allegedly infringing content from the website. If you don’t think the claim is valid, you can proceed with a counter notification.
If you have any questions about your Personal Information or this policy, please contact:
Privacy Team email@example.com
© 2016 Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC