Last updated: 1st January 2016.Welcome to Service Hunt, A product of Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC.
We will keep your Personal Information accurate, complete and up-to-date with the information that you provide to us. If you request access to your Personal Information, we will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your Personal Information as allowed by law, and provide you access to that information.
When we use the term “Personal Information” in this policy, it means any information related to an identifiable individual, but does not include the name, title, business address, or telephone number of an employee of an organization.
Information from Users
What information do we collect from users and why?
- We collect your name, email address, and phone number. We need this information to provide you with our Services, for example, to confirm your identity, and contact you.
- We collect data about the Service Hunt-hosted WebPages that you visit and how and when you access your account, including information about the device and browser you use, your network connection and your IP address. We need this information to give you access to and improve our Services.
- We will also use Personal Information in other cases where you have given us your express permission.
When do we collect this information?
- We collect Personal Information when you sign up for our Services, when you access our Services or otherwise provide us with the information.Information from our users’ customers
- We collect our users’ customers’ name, email, company name, phone number, IP address and device data. We need this information to provide users with our Services, including supporting, and authentication. This information is also used to improve our Services.
- Information is collected when a user’s customer uses or accesses our Services, such as when a customer visits our website, or signs up for an account. Information from Service Hunt website visitors and support users
- From Service Hunt website visitors, we collect information about the device and browser you use, your network connection and your IP address.
- From telephone support users, we collect your phone number and call audio.
- From chat support users, we collect your name, email address, information about the device and browser you use, your network connection and your IP address.
- From forum users, we collect your name, email address and website URL.
When do we collect this information?
- We collect this information when you visit Service Hunt-hosted webpages or engage with us either by email, web form, instant message, phone, or post content on our website. We also collect any additional information that you might provide to us.
- Opting out: You may be able to opt out of customized ads by visiting the Ads Preferences Manager, and the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. If you use our website without opting out, this means that you understand and agree to data collection for the purpose of providing you with remarketing ads. When and why do we share Personal Information with third parties?
- Service Hunt works with third parties to help provide you with our Services and we may share Personal Information with them to support these efforts. In certain limited circumstances, we may also be required by law to share information with third parties.
- Personal information may be shared with third parties to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, and situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or any other agreement related to the Services, or as otherwise required by law.
- Personal information may also be shared with a company that acquires our business, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or other similar transaction or proceeding. If this happens, we will post a notice on our home page.
- Except when required by law, Service Hunt will never disclose your Personal Information without obtaining your consent.
- We will continue to store archived copies of your Personal Information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law.
- We will continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our Services.
- We do not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
- We do not use the Personal Information we collect from you or your customers to contact or market to your customers or directly compete with you. However, Service Hunt may contact or market to your customers if we obtain their information from another source, such as from the customers themselves.
- We follow industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information, such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details and any other Personal Information entrusted to us. Our information security systems apply to people, processes and information technology systems on a risk management basis.
- We perform annual audits to ensure our handling of your credit card information aligns with industry guidelines.
- No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Information
- Service Hunt remains responsible for Personal Information that is transferred to a third party abroad for processing or to support our efforts. Any Personal Information transferred to a third party for data processing is subject, by law, to a comparable level of protection as that provided by Service Hunt. A “comparable level of protection” means a level of protection generally equivalent to that provided by Service Hunt.
- In relation to European markets, we also comply with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, disclosure and retention of Personal Information by Service Hunt from European Union member countries and Switzerland. We have certified that we adhere to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement.
You retain all rights to your Personal Information and can access it anytime. In addition, Service Hunt takes reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend or delete personal information that is shown to be inaccurate or incomplete.
If you have any questions about your Personal Information or this policy, please contact:
Privacy Team firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2016-2017 Ruraara Tech Empire, LLC